Forecast on the future of learning and explores the intersection of three impact layers — people, structures and society — and five drivers of change:
• Optimized Selves – Discovering new human horizons
• Labor Relations 2.0 – Negotiating new machine partnerships
• Alternate Economies – Finding the right niche
• Smart Transactional Models – Creating self-managing institutions
• Shifting Landscapes – Innovating in volatile conditions
The Association of International Schools in Africa is dedicated to serving its members throughout Africa during this challenging time. Please let us know if you require additional or specific information, resources and or support, and we will endeavour to assist you as soon as possible.