- All applications must be received from a Full Member School. Individual students cannot apply to AISA directly for this scholarship.
- Only one nomination can be made per full member school per year.
- Applications must be received by AISA no later than March 1st prior to the school year during which the scholarship will commence.
- The completed submission from the participating school to AISA must clearly indicate:
- Full details of the candidate girl’s application to the school along with any support documents that may be pertinent. A written assurance from the head of the school indicating the school’s willingness to commit to supporting the candidate’s education until graduation (contingent of the scholarship holder meeting all of the participating school’s graduation requirements).
- The number of years the school expects support from the Margaret Sanders AISA Scholarship for the candidate. The annual amount the school will contribute (in cash or kind) towards the candidate’s education (optional). Scholarships will be paid directly to the school of the winning candidate.
- Annual progress reports (including a financial report on how the money was spent) must be submitted to AISA at the end of each academic year in order to secure ongoing support for the scholarship.
This form is currently closed for submissions.