WELCOME TO THE AISA SERVICE LEARNING CONFERENCE HELP PAGE!
The AISA Service Learning Conference is an online learning event taking place on Wed. 27 April 2022 from 08:00 AM – 14:00 PM GMT.
- To get live support on the event day, please use the chat feature at the bottom right of this screen.
- To ensure you get the most out of the conference, please go through this important checklist:
- Make sure you have a good internet connection as all the sessions will be online and run through the AISA Virtual Event platform.
- The AISA Virtual Event platform provides you with the event programme where you will be able to join the sessions hosted on Zoom.
- The virtual event is web-based, therefore you will not need to download any applications or software to gain access. The platform works best on updated versions of Chrome, Safari, MS Edge and Firefox.
- Ahead of the summit, you will receive an email with details on how to log into our virtual conference lobby. There will also be a link to the virtual lobby on the service learning conference event webpage here.
- Log in early. We will start the live programme promptly.