WELCOME TO THE AISA 2021 VIRTUAL CONFERENCE DAY HELP PAGE!
The AISA Conference Day is a live online learning event that will run from 8:00 AM – 2:30 PM GMT on Wednesday, 17 November 2021.
- To get live support on the day, please use the chat feature in the bottom right of the screen
- To ensure you get the most out of the AISA 2021 Virtual Conference Day, please go through this important checklist:
- Make sure you have a good internet connection as all the sessions will run through the AISA Virtual Event platform.
- The AISA Virtual Event platform functions similarly to Zoom but it is based on a different software powered by Aventri.
- The virtual conference is web-based, therefore you will not need to download any applications or software to gain access. The platform works best on updated versions of Chrome, Safari, MS Edge and Firefox.
- Ahead of the Conference Day, you will receive an email with details on how to log into our virtual conference lobby. There will also be a link to the virtual lobby on the AISA website home page.
- Log in early. We will start the live programme promptly at 8:00 AM GMT.