The Search Associates Africa Virtual Job Fair will take place annually, and will permanently be in a virtual format.
Attending candidates from all over the world will all proactively be seeking positions with schools on this continent. With the possible exceptions of certain hard-to-fill positions, all candidates will have prior international school teaching experience beyond their home country.
WHY CHOOSE TO OFFER A VIRTUAL FAIR FOR AFRICA?
- This new Africa Virtual Job Fair allows candidates anywhere in the World, who are strongly motivated to teach in Africa, to participate without travelling to a physical location for an interview, at little or no cost.
- Participating schools can interview significant numbers of Africa-inclined candidates without involving costly regional travel, before the major fairs in January.
- There is no other recruitment event offering this Africa regional focus, providing time-efficient interview access to multiple internationally experienced candidates from all regions in the World, in significant numbers, within a concentrated period of time.
INITIAL EVENT DETAILS
- Event name: Search Associates Africa Virtual Job Fair
- Projected scheduling: Between mid-November 2021 and early December 2021 (exact dates to be decided).
- Duration: 4 days including a weekend.
- Time zone: SAST (GMT +2)
- Projected participation: 40 Africa-based schools, 200 candidates all expressly seeking placement in Africa schools.
- Official publication of the event and full event structure: May/June 2021.
- Platform: Search Associates Virtual Fair Portal.
For more information contact:
Senior Associate – Search Associates
T: +86 25 85322927
See all posts
The Association of International Schools in Africa (AISA) is dedicated to transforming student learning, encouraging good character, leadership, inclusion...
You can now register for the 2022 AISA Conference. The AISA Conference is for educators, leaders, co-professionals, sponsors and...
The Governance Training Center (GTC) will be hosting a 2-day IN-PERSON immersive learning experience in international school governance. The...
The International School Awards celebrate learning, teaching, community, wellbeing, leadership and other strategic initiatives at international schools.
In 2020, Students for the Environment (SFE) gained board approval to make the International School of Kenya (ISK) carbon...