The Search Associates Africa Virtual Job Fair will take place annually, and will permanently be in a virtual format.
Attending candidates from all over the world will all proactively be seeking positions with schools on this continent. With the possible exceptions of certain hard-to-fill positions, all candidates will have prior international school teaching experience beyond their home country.
WHY CHOOSE TO OFFER A VIRTUAL FAIR FOR AFRICA?
- This new Africa Virtual Job Fair allows candidates anywhere in the World, who are strongly motivated to teach in Africa, to participate without travelling to a physical location for an interview, at little or no cost.
- Participating schools can interview significant numbers of Africa-inclined candidates without involving costly regional travel, before the major fairs in January.
- There is no other recruitment event offering this Africa regional focus, providing time-efficient interview access to multiple internationally experienced candidates from all regions in the World, in significant numbers, within a concentrated period of time.
INITIAL EVENT DETAILS
- Event name: Search Associates Africa Virtual Job Fair
- Projected scheduling: Between mid-November 2021 and early December 2021 (exact dates to be decided).
- Duration: 4 days including a weekend.
- Time zone: SAST (GMT +2)
- Projected participation: 40 Africa-based schools, 200 candidates all expressly seeking placement in Africa schools.
- Official publication of the event and full event structure: May/June 2021.
- Platform: Search Associates Virtual Fair Portal.
For more information contact:
Senior Associate – Search Associates
T: +86 25 85322927
See all posts
AISA is inviting applications from highly qualified candidates for the position of Executive Director.
Trevor Rowell, COBIS Chair, has shared his intention to step down after a decade of outstanding leadership.
Knowing how to support students' mental health and wellbeing is essential in providing a supportive learning environment.
Greetings from AISA! And welcome back for a new school year. For many of our schools, this year sees...
“The Future is Now”: UWCEA Team Dives into AISA-GISS planning