The Search Associates Africa Virtual Job Fair will take place annually, and will permanently be in a virtual format.
Attending candidates from all over the world will all proactively be seeking positions with schools on this continent. With the possible exceptions of certain hard-to-fill positions, all candidates will have prior international school teaching experience beyond their home country.
WHY CHOOSE TO OFFER A VIRTUAL FAIR FOR AFRICA?
- This new Africa Virtual Job Fair allows candidates anywhere in the World, who are strongly motivated to teach in Africa, to participate without travelling to a physical location for an interview, at little or no cost.
- Participating schools can interview significant numbers of Africa-inclined candidates without involving costly regional travel, before the major fairs in January.
- There is no other recruitment event offering this Africa regional focus, providing time-efficient interview access to multiple internationally experienced candidates from all regions in the World, in significant numbers, within a concentrated period of time.
INITIAL EVENT DETAILS
- Event name: Search Associates Africa Virtual Job Fair
- Projected scheduling: Between mid-November 2021 and early December 2021 (exact dates to be decided).
- Duration: 4 days including a weekend.
- Time zone: SAST (GMT +2)
- Projected participation: 40 Africa-based schools, 200 candidates all expressly seeking placement in Africa schools.
- Official publication of the event and full event structure: May/June 2021.
- Platform: Search Associates Virtual Fair Portal.
For more information contact:
Senior Associate – Search Associates
T: +86 25 85322927
See all posts
AISA Professional Learning Institutes (PLIs) have been very popular events as they offer participants the opportunity to focus on...
The AISA Student Service Leader Award will now be named and funded in memory of Connie Buford, a distinguished...
EdAgree aims to help international students achieve their dreams to study abroad. Launched by ETS, the makers of TOEFL,...
AISA is inviting applications from highly qualified candidates for the position of Executive Director.
Trevor Rowell, COBIS Chair, has shared his intention to step down after a decade of outstanding leadership.