This unique webinar will explore what previous pandemics have taught us and focus on strategies to manage the return to campus in the yet to be defined ‘New Normal’. The panel includes experts in virology/immunology, psychology, and school leadership.
The webinar will address:
– Lessons from previous pandemics
– Covid19 from a scientific perspective
– Best practices to reduce virus transmission in public settings
– Current back to school practices from China
– Managing the emotional uncertainties faced by children and adults during a health crisis and the practicalities for the ‘back to school’ scenario.
The panelists will also share insights from their own recent experiences and respond to questions from webinar participants.
The panelists are:
1. Professor Bracha Rager
2. Greg Smith
3. Dr Sean Truman
The Association of International Schools in Africa is dedicated to serving its members throughout Africa during this challenging time. Please let us know if you require additional or specific information, resources and or support, and we will endeavour to assist you as soon as possible.