How can teachers guide students who need more attention, while giving others the freedom to accelerate?
Back in school, many students now work with a computer in the classroom, which means that teachers need extra tools to properly distribute their attention so that everyone achieves their learning goals and remains focused. Students and teachers may work on different types of computers and there are many challenges with keeping students focused, engaged and productive on their devices.
Impero EducationPro gives teachers a live overview of all computers in the class, whether they are Windows, Android, Chromebooks, iOS or Mac devices. It also allows teachers to provide adaptive teaching/ learning, to further support the students who need more assistance while allowing others the freedom to accelerate and the opportunity to perform at their best.
Impero EducationPro supports adaptive learning by:
- Real-time monitoring – allowing teachers to guide and understand each student’s progress/ areas where further support is required
- Remote control- giving teachers the ability to remotely support a student on their device, guiding them to the right place or advising them with a task/ project
- Messaging & chat- on a 1:1, group or whole class basis, teachers can communicate with students to set new tasks for those who are ahead or support the students who require further guidance
- Broadcast screen- giving teachers the ability to share their screen or share another student’s screen, to set an example or give extra information about a task/ project, on a 1:1 or group basis
- Run file/ website- allowing teachers to push out websites or files to students on a 1:1, group or whole class basis, ensuring they are on track, engaged and minimising distractions
Impero EducationPro already helps thousands of schools and students in effective learning, making the most of classroom time and achieving their full potential. If you are interested in finding out more about EducationPro, please contact our EMEA Channel Manager, Nela Ondrejkova at:
Phone: +44 (0) 7729 118865