These online communities are open to all staff in AISA member institutions. AISA’s discussion forums will support your networking, communication and professional development activities with colleagues in our member schools.
Please note the following characteristics of AISA Communities of Practice (CoPs) and the criteria for joining:
- AISA Communities of Practice are open to school leaders, educators and co-professionals working at AISA member schools.
- Some forums are restricted to specific roles such as Head of School, Finance, ES Principals etc.
- Use your official school email address to apply to join an AISA CoP.
- Fill out the information about why you would like to join the AISA CoP.
- Applying to join a CoP unrelated to your job title will be subject to AISA’s evaluation and approval.
- AISA reserves the right to admit staff from member schools to the AISA CoPs.
Click the button below to apply to join a forum or log in.