PressReader is an award-winning digital platform that delivers digital content to readers in the most personalized way, a way that makes sense to them. PressReader has partnered with thousands of publishers around the world to bring the best newspapers and magazines onto a single platform that’s updated daily.
PressReader for Academic Libraries and Institutions offers powerful features and tools useful for students and teachers:
- A choice of over 7,000 premium newspapers and magazines enabling students in any discipline to find the information they need
- Offers local and global publications from over 120 countries in more than 60 languages
- Provides teachers with journals across 25 different content categories so they can develop the best lesson plans for their students
- A resourceful research tool with keyword search, topic alerts and instant translation in up to 18 languages
- Unlimited downloads with seamless on-site and off-site access
- With access to the same tools as their children, parents can take an active role in their learning
- Content from trusted, quality sources allows students to open up a world of diverse perspectives
Welcome to the AISA community PressReader, we are looking forward to working together to transform student learning and support professional growth.
See all posts
Trevor Rowell, COBIS Chair, has shared his intention to step down after a decade of outstanding leadership.
Knowing how to support students' mental health and wellbeing is essential in providing a supportive learning environment.
Greetings from AISA! And welcome back for a new school year. For many of our schools, this year sees...
“The Future is Now”: UWCEA Team Dives into AISA-GISS planning
When working in school communications, you quickly realize that the school year has a predictable cadence. It’s a comfortable...