The aim of this deep dive is to provide good practice in specific aspects of business and financial management for international schools.
The cost of this Deep Dive course is US$ 250/person
This is an AISA Members Only Event. You must LOG IN to your profile on this website to register. Once registered, the AISA team will provide an invoice to facilitate the payment.
The objective of this deep dive is to build on your existing knowledge to gain a strategic view of these aspects of school management as well as a detailed understanding of those processes and documentation that support a highly functional school.
Working with the admissions team
– Collecting and presenting local and regional competitive data, coordinating admissions and business office activities, using admissions data to predict enrollment, Admissions dashboard
– Designing and Communicating effective re-enrollment process
Developing effective platforms for the communication of business and operations information
– Email vs newsletter vs website portal, calling meetings, information during orientation, information on a portal, information in an employee contract.
Procurement Fundamentals for School leaders & Business Managers
– Understanding the purchase to pay process, Segmenting your suppliers, Creating an RFP document and other tender documentation, When and how to do supplier audits, Contract negotiation and risk transfer.
– Managing a purchasing card program
Developing robust documentation
– Understanding and communicating the need for documentation, Differentiating Policy, Procedure & Communication methods, Developing an inventory of documents, Top 100 documents you must have, The year in documentation, Managing Stakeholders and Avoiding “Soup du Jour”
The AISA online Deep Dives are a balanced mix of Synchronous (interactive online learning involving external expert and peer to peer collaboration) and Asynchronous (distance, self-paced and peer-to-peer learning) learning facilitated over a period of 5 weeks.
|WEEK||DATE||TIME (GMT)||LEARNING COMPONENT|
|1||Tue. 14 Sept. 2021||09:00 – 10:00||Introductory Meeting|
|2||Tue. 21 Sept. 2021||09:00 – 10:00||Interactive Workshop|
|3||Tue. 28 Sept. 2021||09:00 – 10:00||Interactive Workshop|
|4||Tue. 05 Oct. 2021||09:00 – 10:00||Interactive Workshop|
|5||Tue. 12 Oct. 2021||09:00 – 10:00||Summative Meeting|
The Association of International Schools in Africa is dedicated to serving its members throughout Africa during this challenging time. Please let us know if you require additional or specific information, resources and or support, and we will endeavour to assist you as soon as possible.