AISA supports the Association of International Educators and Leaders of Color (AIELOC) in asking …
all international schools and leaders…
- consistently celebrated diversity, fostered equity, and supported inclusion?
- removed historical legacies and systemic barriers that have been created in the international education space?
- consistently committed to listening to and learning from diverse voices, experiences, and perspectives?
- created and participated in courageous conversations and spaces that encouraged dialogue and the exchange of ideas?
- spoke up now about racism and all forms of discrimination in international education and around the world?
- became aware of racial and cultural blindspots by reading about, listening to, and collaborating with racially and ethnically diverse educators?
- focused on anti-racism work?
- challenged whiteness and white supremacy?
- were co-conspirators?
- actively amplified and mentored educators of all colors who come from all parts of the globe?
- said and believed #BlackLivesMatter?
Join us #IntlEducatorEquity
Association of International Educators and Leaders of Color
Similar postsSee all posts