During this Summer holiday, the focus shifts to Scenario Planning. Read about some practical ideas on reopening plans from three international schools as well as guidance on school re-entry from the American Academy of Pediatrics. On a lighter note, a reminder to step away and find time for a favourite pass-time activity during this season.
- A conversation between an educator and superintendent on the intersection between future thinking and design; two methodologies to enable schools to be more agile, imaginative and ready for disruption.
- The Riffa Views International School, The American International School of Guatemala and The American School of Milan share their school reopening plans and their approach to scenarios, decisions and communication.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics provides guidance to support education, public health, local leadership, and paediatricians collaborating with schools in creating policies for school re-entry that are based on available evidence.
- Catch up with the weekly conversation between School Heads and Senior Leaders from across the world talking openly and honestly on the most pressing issues and dilemmas.
- Find out more about the 2020 Virtual Board/Trustee Retreat by Homa Tavangar and Will Richardson, founders of The Big Questions Institute.
- Wayne Rutherford of AS Milan steps away to find time for a favourite pass-time activity.
Click Here to read the full briefing.
Similar postsSee all posts