We are happy to announce that Columbia Business School VFA will offer be offering ten weeek pre-college virtual course
Modelled on the MBA class Launch Your Startup, this interective program will provide high school students with an intensive, “hands-on” course focusing on the creation, evaluation, development and launch readiness of a new business or social venture.
- Learn the process of new venture creation
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset
- Learn to embrace innovation and apply technology to make processes and products more efﬁcient
- Become a member of the Columbia VFA Global Entrepreneurs community.
- Earn a certiﬁcate of completion, become a certiﬁed Entrepreneur
- Receive a letter of recommendation based on your performance. This can be uploaded by your professor directly as an external recommender on the common application
- Based on merit, you will be offered an opportunity to become a Teacher’s Assistant at any of the global locations
October 3rd - December 12th, 2020
November 7th, 2020 - January 30th, 2021
For more infomation, please send email to email@example.com